Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tour Guides


We are so excited to have been asked to be some of the tour guides for the Rexburg temple open house. I think it will be really neat to take people through. Tonight is our first night as guides. We will be doing the tours every Thursday night from 5-9:30pm. If any of you have tickets for that time I hope we'll see you there. We took the kids last night and they really enjoyed it. I am really excited to have a temple in my own back yard--so to speak. Anyway, I think this is an awesome opportunity for Brett and I and we feel really honored and blessed to serve in this capacity.


4 comments:

Ashley Robinson said...

That is so awesome! We went last night too! Were went at 7:30, it was awesome!

Alison said...

That is so neat Kara! What a great experience to have.

Our tickets are for next Thursday morning. Do you think they would let us switch to going at night? How strict are they? I was a dork and didn't get online until 4 days after they opened so all that was left was weekday mornings.

Anyway, I'm glad you and Brett get to do that!

Jaylynn said...

That's so neat Kara. We'll have to plan a trip and come see the temple and your new house which is as big as a temple! HA!

escape said...

wow! good service. hope you get to visit the Philippines and allow me to be your tourist guide.