Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"We're going to the moon!"

Nate is pretending to fall out of his rocket ship.

Nate and Kacie were playing with the boxes when I was trying to pack some things today. They got the crayons out and colored their rocket ships. They told me they were going to the moon!


Nate and Kacie are waving good by as they leave for the moon.

My two astronauts ready for take off!
I am glad that kids can be so easily entertained! Just give them some boxes, crayons and tape and they are happy for a long time!
Its a good thing they have rocket ships to take them places because moms car is having trouble and we are stuck at home for awhile! I hate when that happens!

1 comment:

Alison said...

It is so great when kids play together! I love it when my kids entertain each other and get along. That is so cute they are flying to the moon! They look like great little friends.

(And it's exciting that you're packing!)