Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our House



We are getting really excited to move into our house. We are hoping to be able to move in a few weeks. Brigit, these are for you since you asked. These front and back pictures are so so. Nice porta potty right in front, I know. I hope that all of you will come visit us after we are in so you can get a better look--what the heck, visit us now and then again when we've move! We have a great guys working on the house--thanks Dave and Mitch, you guys are awesome!

3 comments:

Brigit said...

Wow Kara! What a beautiful house. I am so excited for you guys. I love the brick. Thanks for posting the pictures. I would love to see more!!!

Alison said...

I bet you're getting so excited to move in! I can't wait to come and see it! It is such a BEAUTIFUL home!

Jaylynn said...

wow! That house is beautiful and huge! I love all the big windows! I want to see more too!