Friday, January 11, 2008

Eight Is Great!




Just wanted to post some pictures of Haley on her birthday last week. I can hardly believe that my sweet Haley is eight years old! She is into High School Musical everything. She got a karaoke maching for Christmas and sings along to the sound track and also to Hannah Montana. She really belts it out. Kacie even like the karaoke and sings "start pumpin' up the party" by Hannah Montana--it cracks me up. Funny how the older ones influence the younger ones--and not always in a good way. Nate will go around the house saying "you want a piece of me?" --I wonder which one taught him that? Oh well. Haley is really growing up into an awesome girl. I am really proud of her. I have many "proud mom" moments with her. Happy Birthday Haley!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow! She is such a sweetheart. Hard to believe you'll have another baptism coming up! We're very excited to come. Lexi has been talking about it for months. It's so nice for them to have older cousins setting such good examples for them. See you soon!

Alison said...

P.S. I hear your house is cruising along. Will you be moved in by Haley's baptism? Or close?