Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to make my own blog site for my family. I hope this way that I can keep in touch with more of you better. I have sent these first pictures to many of you already. But, for those of you who haven't seen them yet, I'll describe them. The first one is of all of us in our Christmas pajamas that Brett surprised us with Christmas Eve. I had no idea he got them and I was really impressed how well he did with the sizes! It was fun to get all dressed in our matching pajamas and have our Christmas Eve festivities. The last pictures is of some of my family at Gardner Village in Utah. We met down in SLC to have the Root Christmas get together. We had a fun time going to temple square to see the lights, swimming at the hotel pool, ice skating and getting our picture with Mrs. Claus at Gardner Village. I am excited to have this new blog site and hope that we can all keep in touch this way in our sometimes crazy, busy lives!

7 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Kara, I am so excited that you have a blog! Isn't it fun? Your beach pictures are awesome- loved the Christmas card. The p.j.'s are darling and fun! It's so good to see you guys and how big your kids are getting! Hopefully we'll communicate more now! Love Jaylynn

Alison said...

Yay Kara! I'm so happy you have a blog. I LOVE the pictures of you guys in your matching pajamas!!! That is so fun! You are such a cute family. I can't wait to show Dave these pictures of you - I don't know if he would ever have the idea to get us matching pajamas but if Brett can do it, maybe he will too. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. You're house is looking beautiful! (I took lunch to Dave the other day. I love the paint colors!)

Ashley Robinson said...

Yeah Kara! Hey I saw your red pant yesterday and I LOVE it! I also love the Blue paint! Is that Nate's room? Any way I love the p.j. pic! Very nice!

Ashley Robinson said...

Sorry I mean to say PAINT not pant....I'm retarded. But if you have red pants I'm sure I'd love those too! :)

Brigit said...

I'm glad that you have joined the blogging community. I love checking blogs. It is a great way for me to "feel" connected to everyone back home.

I loved the jammies!!! Very impressive on Brett's part.

I would love to see pictures of your house. The last time I saw it, it was just a hole with a little cement in it.

Give the kids a squeeze from me!

Jennifer Woodfield said...

Wow, thank you for sharing your life with me via the web! This is technology at its finest. I can't wait to see more. Happy New Year! Jen

escape said...

welcome to the bloggers world!