Monday, June 2, 2008

Random thoughts

We got a new addition to the family a couple of weeks ago. Haley has been asking for bunnies for about 2 years now. We finally broke down and got a couple--Rosie and Thumper. They have been fun for all the kids and Haley has taken great care of them. (we'll see how long that lasts)

Haley and Rosie


Today is the first day of summer vacation. At 8am this morning I was already getting complaints of being bored--this is going to be a long summer! I think they are going to miss the old neighborhood friends and grass to play on. Some days they actually come up with some fun things to do. Like the other day they took turns pedalling the bike while the other two got pulled on their Heeleys.
They had a lot of fun with this game. We finally got our drive-way paved this morning so they will have even more room to Heeley around.

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Creative, I'm impressed! My kids tell me they're bored while we're in the car driving to grandma's house. Ridiculous! I just tell them it's good for them and they have to deal with it. Or if they want things to do I tell them; clean, fold laundry, sweep, etc. That gets them to think of other things pretty quick!