Tuesday, June 24, 2008

. . .to grandmother's house we go!

I took the kids to my moms in Caldwell this past week for 5 days. Here is a photo diary of the great time we had.

Haley was in heaven when grandma asked her to go to the farmer's market with her to sell her crafts. Haley loves crafts and loves to sell (usually lemonade) things. Grandma showed her how to make way cute magnets. She walked around the market a little to see what other treasures people were selling--guess she found the "hair bow" lady by the huge bow on her head. She loved being there and even sold a couple of magnets herself--how can you resists such a sweet girl?


The Grace Bible Church was having a free block party one day and we decided that we couldn't pass up free pony rides, inflatables and hot dogs. I felt like a party crasher the whole time, but when things are free people will come out of the woodwork!


The last night there I took the kids to Pojo's with my sister, Laura. The bumper cars were the best part for the older kids. We also had fun watching Kacie play skee ball because she couldn't throw the ball hard enough and it kept rolling back down to her. Of course, she refused help and it took way too long. Thanks for the fun night, Laura!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend! Looks like you all had a blast! Thank you again so much for letting Dave enter your house in the home show! It got so many great compliments! I love your new furniture and decorations. Can I move in? :)