Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Today was the hottest day of the year and since we don't have grass, this little pool on the patio was about all we could do right now. I picked it up this morning and thought that Nate and Kacie might at least have some fun with it. I guess the older kids aren't too big for it, either. I thought it was really funny how they all crowded into the wading pool. They all stood there because first of all, no room to sit down and secondly because the water was sooo cold--you know how it is. I brought pitchers of hot water from the house to try to take the edge off.

Make room for Kacie!

Brayden and Kacie--bathing beauties!


Haley finally gets brave enough to sit down in the ice cold water.

After a while I think they all managed to sit in the water. The fun was kind of spoiled when Tess jumped in, thinking it was an open invitation, and got the water all muddy!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your patio!

Alison said...

So fun Kara! Your patio looks great. I love that your dog wanted to join in. :) You are such a great Mom, and you have such great kids. I can't wait to see what you got at Tai Pan!!!!!!!

Jaylynn said...

Nice patio Kara! Cute kids, they're getting so big!!! I'm excited to see you this summer!

Heather said...

hey kara... friend of alison's here (heather price)... i'm so anxious to hear if she had her baby and if everything was okay. i wanted to call her mom but our phone died. will you email with any info you have. i don't want to bug them if they are still in the hospital or trying to cope with everything. thanks - happyfam@gmail.com

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/peluang-investasi-terbaik