Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September Birthdays


Nate had his fifth birthday on Sep. 4. He and a neighbor friend are playing with the bubble BBQ he got. The kids had a great time making and then chasing the bubbles.


Brayden turned 10 on the 12th. We took a group of his friend to Green Canyon to swim. He has some really great boys for friends. They had a blast swimming. You can imagine the "chaos" at the pool with 6 boys playing football in the water. Sorry if any of you were there and got totally splashed!

2 comments:

Mist said...

Why didn't I think of inventing the bubble BBQ I have never heard of one! I love Nate's expression watching the bubbles. He is so cute and so big I love the pre-school shot of him. So handsome! Braydon is already ten! I can't belive it. Green canyon is a great idea for a birthday party. Lots of fun!

Alison said...

Oh how fun! September birthdays are the best (I might be a little biased :) I can't believe Nate is 5 and Brayden is 10. They're such handsome boys and look like they both had fun days!