Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pocahantas

Isn't every girl a princess? This was a fun quiz to take. Thanks Brigit for sharing! I am questioning its accuracy because I don't think I really fit the description--do you?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.



What princess are you?
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

2 comments:

Brigit said...

I think it fits! Pretty funny huh. I hope all is going well for you guys. I can't wait to see the boys in a few weeks!

Mist said...

It is totally you! You are very level headed and adventurous! Such a good person! Shaylee wanted to take it and she was Pocahantas too and I was Mulan? How fun is that quiz! Hope you are doing well. As soon as a Saturday looks good lets hook up!