Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

I walked into Zach's bathroom the other day and saw this by his sink. It cracked me up. He broke the cup I bought for his toothbrush and toothpaste on Saturday. I guess he thought he would improvise and be really resourceful. He found a new container to store his things in. I hope he isn't too broken hearted when I tell him that isn't going to fly. He probably gets his interior decorating talent from me! I know this may seem lame, but I got a good laugh out of it when I saw it!

Nate made me laugh yesterday when I pointed to his eyebrows and asked him--what are those? His reply was--eye-staches!

A few reasons why I like Wednesdays:

1. No piano, gymnastics, basketball, violin or any other place I need to be.

2. At noon you can start the countdown to the weekend--its all down hill from there!

3. My laundry is down to 3 loads instead of the 5 I do on Mondays.

4. Schwans's day! If I have planned poorly for dinner--no problem!

Have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love Zach's creativity! That made me laugh. And Nate's eye-staches is too cute! I love the things kids say. Porter calls my eyebrows my "mad-things" because I guess the only time he notices them are when I'm frowning at him. Sad! Wednesdays are great days, half way to the weekend! I wish we had a reliable Schwan man. I never know when to expect him!

Jaylynn said...

That "mad things" comment was hilarious. Zach was creative and cute. Kids are the best!
I keep forgetting to ask Brandon if he wants to do Mesa Falls this year. I hope so cuz I want to come see you guys and your hotel... I mean house!