Monday, March 17, 2008

Gettin' Jiggy!

Nate and Kacie were really gettin' down last night. I don't know what it was but Kacie was cracking me up so bad. I was laughing so hard I was crying! After looking back on the video it doesn't seem so funny anymore. But, last night she had me in tears! One reason she was so funny is because she insisted on putting a bandaid on her bottom lip after she bumped it. I don't know that you can see it very well in the video, but it looked so funny! I hope this isn't one of those "you had to be there to appreciate it" moments. Anyway, just thought I'd share one of our goofy family moments.

3 comments:

Brigit said...

How Cute!! They are quite the dancers. I love Kacie's "lift the dress up over the head move"!!

Debbie said...

My kids and I laughed so hard. What is that great music in the background. We've got to get a copy.

Jaylynn said...

They're cute Kara, and BIG! Can you believe how old we are??!!!