Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Kacie!

I realize Kacie's birthday was over 2 months ago, but I am feeling grateful this post even made it on the blog.

Kacie picked out her own cake. I will admit that if I was even a little good at homemade cakes I would do those. But since I am not, and since I LOVE the frosting on store bought cakes, we do those.

I guess Nate thought she needed a little help with that extra finger.

Grandma Robinson is always so generous and thoughtful. She got Kacie this adorable salon chair for her American Girl doll and made her an equally adorable quilt.
One of the games at Kacie's party was to see who could keep a balloon in the air the longest.
And an oldie but goodie, pin the tale on the donkey. You don't have to get fancy for kids, they love the easy classics!
A couple of her gifts. Kacie keeps us on our toes for sure! We love her so much. Maybe now that she's 6 and will be in school all day I'll have more time to blog . . . .maybe.

No comments: