Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School 2011

First day of school for the kids today. None of them were that excited to start back up. "too much work" they all said--this is going to be good for them! :) I guess I was too easy on them this summer. Next year we'll see if we can't give them more chores so that school seems like a vacation!



One finger for each year of school they are entering
I have to treasure pictures like this because getting all of them together for a picture with their hair combed and looking sharp comes few and far between! Love my kiddos!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Lucky you, a little peace and quiet throughout the day! They all look great and Zach sure is gowing quickly, I can't believe how tall he is getting! My kids start next week some on Monday and some on Tues. I'll still have Jace home though so no peace and quiet here!

Ashley Robinson said...

They are so cute! That's a bummer about Zach's leg! Ouch! Bentley's got infection in his kburn so we are off the to doctor today! ;( have a fun quiet day to yourself!

Alison said...

Wow Kara! All 5 in school! How is it? Look how cute your kids are, we loved seeing their pictures. Zach is so grown up, I can't believe he's a freshman! And so handsome. And cute little Kacie in 1st grade. What a good looking family! Hope they survive all the hard work this school year! :)