Monday, October 25, 2010

Zombie Chase

I had a fun time dressing up as a zombie for a 5k fun run this last weekend. I was really excited when Dan and Brigit and my neighbors, Matt and Jane Smith, decided to sign up and run as well. It was fun to see the different costumes and "chase" after the survivors!
Me Brigit and Dan. They ran as survivors but this zombie never did catch them. They did awesome and Dan won first place in his age group!

Jane, me, Dallas and Matt. I ran with Jane and it was nice to have someone to chat with on the run. We eventually caught up to Matt and had fun teasing him that he was zombie lunch! Both Jane and Matt medalled in their age groups as well--super cool!

This was a great event and one I'm sure I'll do again!

3 comments:

Debi said...

That's funny!! Utah does a huge one similar to that and someone posted some hilarious pictures from that one. Did Dan and Bridget move back here or were they just visiting?

tonyandalli said...

No one can compete with your zombie duds! They are awesome!

Alison said...

I love it! You guys look GREAT! That looks like a ton of fun!