Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lagoon

We decided to head down to Lagoon for Frightmares last weekend with the Webers. It was a quick trip but so fun!

Zach and Chase getting ready to "Blast Off" This is one of my favorites. I just wish it would take you up more than once!


Kacie, Brett and Nate riding the Sky Ride. Those two had a blast at Kiddie Land!
Nate and Kacie in the helicopters.

We had such a fun time. We ate at the Mayan on Friday night and then Zach Chase and I went through their haunted house. I laughed my head off at how scared they were getting. After Lagoon we stopped at Red Robin on the way home. It was a great ending to a great day!

2 comments:

Debi said...

How fun, we love lagoon!! We've only been to frightmares once but it was great weather, short lines, perfect for lagoon!! Glad you got to go!

Alison said...

I didn't know you guys went to Lagoon. How fun! Looks like a blast! I've heard it's super fun at Halloween. Looks like you all had a great time!