Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vegas

Had a great time in Las Vegas with my mom and laura last month. We saw Lion King and it was fabulous. We also saw Rita Rudner's show and walked thought the exhibit Bodies--that was really cool and interesting.

Here is Laura in front of the Bellagio fountain show. That was awesome!

Me and Laura in front of the Bellagio
Me and mom walking from Excalibur to New York New York. So many fun and neat things to see in Vegas but this post is short because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!! :) (right ladies!)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Glad you enjoyed the shows you went to! The Bellagio fountain show is amazing!!

Alison said...

What a fun trip! I want in on what happened in Vegas! :)

Jen and Brandon said...

Sounds like fun! I did the "Bodies" exhibit there a couple years ago- still thinking that I should have done the "Titanic" I've never been one for naked bodies, and the babies was kind of disturbing, BUT very interesting. And as you are a nurse I'm sure that was anat 101 all over again.