Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spring Sports

We have spent our spring months watching the boys in their sports. I wanted to get a couple of pictures of them before it all came to an end.

This is right after Zach (#18) shot for a goal. It went right to the goalie--better aim next time!

Zach is ready to go! Zach loves soccer. I have a hard time keeping up with all the rules because its a game I'm not familiar with, but its a lot of fun to watch!


Brayden in the batters box. Ok, so I am a lot better at following baseball. He plays short stop and I think the ball has come to him 3 times all season. He has tagged runners trying to steal second out a few time so that keeps him on his toes.



Getting ready to hit--at least we can see his face in this one!




1 comment:

Debi said...

come on! You played soccer didn't you? I remember playing. My kids like it too, Emily is doing awesome this season