Sunday, October 5, 2008

Football Season

Its a new year of football for Zach and Brayden. They both love to play and I enjoy watching them. Both teams have a winning record. Brayden's team is heading to the playoffs and Zach's team will go if they win their next game. Just thought I'd share a few pictures of my cute football players.

I am the lucky one who gets to wash these uniforms--thank goodness for bleach!



Zach is playing defensive end here--I think.


Father and son. Brett is able to help coach Brayden's team this year. I think he really likes it and so does Brayden. I give Brett a hard time about wearing a red Madison cap. Brayden's team stomped Sugar this year, so I think that makes it a little easier to wear the Madison hat.


Don't mess with me, man!
Brayden, ready for action at safety!


3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh how fun! Is Brett in heaven with all your little football players? Dave can't wait for those days. He already has our boys in training. What great pictures of your handsome players!

Brigit said...

Great pics!! I knew the Robinsons would all come around to wearing the red, white and gray PROUDLY!! Go cats!

audra garrett said...

Hey! I really miss living in Idaho! Especially in the fall! Sun Valley looks gorgeous too! We get adjusted quickly and well and have really enjoyed it here. We are moving to Monterey, Ca in May and I can't wait for that! Your family is sooo cute! You look great too! Thanks for the comments!