Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reunion in Afton

We spent last Saturday in Afton Wyoming at a Robinson reunion. All of grandpa Robinson's sisters, their kids and their kids were there. Of course, a reunion isn't a reunion without:
some soccer. . .


some of that golf ball game--beats me what the name of it is. . .


some horseshoes. . .


and some badminton!

We also had a nice game of bunco with the ladies and I scored a prize for biggest loser. So, even though I was the biggest loser, I won! It was nice to get reacquainted with some family that we haven't seen in at least 5 years! Thanks to Aunt Sheila who hosted a fun day for us!


2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so glad you guys were there! Thanks so much for holding Brenner the whole time, my arms and back were very grateful to relax for a bit. :) We love your family, it's always so fun to get together!

Jaylynn said...

Hey Kara
Looks like fun! Let's make plans for Mesa Falls. Do you want to do anything after the race? By the way, you know I'm not pregnant right? Just full of brownies!