Thursday, July 31, 2008

Five Little Monkeys . . .

The kids were really excited to get their own rooms when we built our house. I think they actually slept in their own rooms for the first month. Then, the boys started moving into Brayden's room. A few nights ago the girls moved in as well. I thought it was really cute and funny--we have A LOT of square feet in this house and they all sleep within 50. Somehow Brayden came out the best with getting to stay in his bed. I wonder how long it will last until Zach starts having back pain from sleeping on the floor! As long as they're happy that's great with me! Sleep tight!

3 comments:

Alison said...

What a great picture Kara! I love it. That is so funny they all want to sleep in the same room when you have that huge house. :) How great that they all love to be together. You have such a cute family.

Brigit said...

I am totally with Brayden. Why sleep on the floor when you have a nice soft bed?? What a cute bonding things for your kids!

Jaylynn said...

That's so cute :) They are making fun memories! I'm going to send you an e-mail today so if you don't get it, that means I have an old address. we'll see.