Friday, April 11, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

Seems like Kacie is sleeping in every picture I post of her. I thought these pictures of her napping with Blackie on her lap were cute. If I want Kacie to take a nap all I have to do is get the cat and put them on the couch. She will fall asleep being "soft" to Blackie. I started potty training Kacie last Friday. I am surprisingly pleased at how well its going. She has caught on like a pro. What a dream! After 5 kids I need one that is easy to potty train! It was such a nightmare with the first 4, I was really dreading the task. That is probably why I waited so long to get it done. Anyway, we are so glad that she's a "big kid" now!


2 comments:

Alison said...

Kara, that is too cute! I love that she can sleep with the cat. And congrats on the easy potty-training. Hope it keeps going great!

Jaylynn said...

That's adoreable Kara! Nothing sweeter than a sleeping child :)