Monday, March 15, 2010

Scripture Cookies

The Friend had a fun idea for scripture cookies so we decided to make them for FHE one night. Everybody looked up a scripture and whatever ingredient was in their scripture was the one they got to put in the bowl.

Nate couldn't wait for the cookies--he filled his mouth so full of cookie dough he could hardly breath.

busy bakers!


We had some fun with a stocking while we were making the cookies. Nate had everyone laughing their heads off! The cookies were really good and the kids had a great time making them. I love fun, easy FHE ideas!



2 comments:

Alison said...

I love that idea. Thanks! And Nate cracks me up. What a fun family night!

Debi said...

Love,love,love Nate!! He's such a cute, funny boy! I need to know how to do that! I'll e-mail you.