Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun Family Night

Brett and I wanted to do something special for the kids for having great report cards. We decided to do a candle-light dinner. We got sparkling cider and fancy glasses to drink from. The kids thought it was great! My camera's flash makes it seem brighter, but it was fun to sit in the dark and have a nice family dinner.






We recreated TGI Friday's brownie obsession for dessert. Zach's comment was, "oh my gosh, this is GOOD!" Nate wasted no time diving in. We are so proud of all the kids and their hard work in school!



2 comments:

Alison said...

That brownie sundae does look GOOD! I bet your kids felt like their good grades were definitely worth it! That's another great idea of yours I'm going to have to copy.

Debi said...

Your so good!! I usually end up taking them out to dinner to celebrate!a