Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a great weekend! I went over to Caldwell for my moms 60th birthday and she and her daughters went skydiving! It was SO much FUN!! I recommend it to everyone--at least once in their life and I would totally do it again!

Mom and her nice landing!
Me and me WAY OFF target landing. I was a little bummed that we were so far off and so couldn't get any good photos of me. OH well, I will just be glad that I lived!

After the awesome dive.


Me and Laura heading to the plane with my tandem partner.



Getting all geared up!
What a blast.!




2 comments:

Debi said...

That was SOOOOO fun and I would do it again too! Glad we were all able to do it together : )

Alison said...

I love that you guys did that with your mom! What a great birthday present! Do you think we can get Bev to do that with all of us? :)