Thursday, January 13, 2011

Haley turns 11!

Haley had her 11th birthday this last Sunday. She had a great day with some of her friends.
An itouch was on the top of her birthday list and now she can text with her friends--what have I done?
She had some friends over for pizza, a movie and just having fun. Throwin things (anything) from the catwalk is always a favorite of friends who come over.
Chocolate chip ice cream cake--yum!
Her cute group of friends.

Haley is such a blessing to this family! We love her sweet personality! Happy Birthday, Haley!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! Looks like she had a fun day. I didn't know the touches can text, I wonder if my girls know, they've had them for awhile, although I guess they have their phones.

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe she is 11! It means my kids are hot on her trail and they're all growing up too fast. Looks like she had a fun birthday with her cute group of friends!