Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family

Here are some random photos of our cute family.

Brett and Kara on the bay front in Newport Oregon this August. We love to come here and relax, eat great food and just be together.
My cute grandma with Kacie, Haley and Nate.

Myself with my grandma Root. She's 95 and looks so great!


Zach sporting some of his new school clothes--what a handsome young man. Watch out Jr. High!



Sisters a shoulders to lean on! Kacie catching some zzzz s on the way up to Kilgore




Zach giving Nate a ride on the rip stick.





Brett and I in Newport right after a satisfying lunch at Mo's --yummy!



Kacie's driving lesson on the way home from church. We were all scared!







2 comments:

Debi said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE photos!!! I think Zach and Kenna may have the same new shoes : ) Are they converse? That's what Kenna got, only I think she decided on black but it was almost the gray! Looks like you had fun in Newport too!!

Alison said...

How fun! I think it's so great you and Brett go to the coast every year. That's a great tradition Dave and I need to start. Love that Kacie was driving!