Monday, July 27, 2009

A quick trip

Made a super quick trip down to Salt Lake this past weekend. Got to use a gift certificate I had for Grand America and Rodizios. Since the expiration was approaching fast I snagged my mom, sis, and Haley for a little girls getaway. It was nice to get out of town for a couple of days and really do nothing but chill.

Me, mom and Laura at the This is the Place Monument. I have never been here so it was really interesting to me. Being so close to pioneer day, it was appropriate. I thought it was a great tribute to all the pioneers who sacrificed so much.

This picture got out of order, but its Haley and her cousin Anna around the campfire.


Me and Haley at the Park City Outlet Mall--what a great place! We scored some sweet deals!



Back to the camping trip. Nate loved to fish! What a cute boy!


Dad, Nate and cousin Kyler. It was so pretty there on the reservoir when the sun was setting.





No comments: