Saturday, June 27, 2009

Short Post

Just a couple of photos. Zach had his first week away from home. He attended Cedar Badge this past week. As a mom, I was a little worried about him getting cold, wet, hurt and everything else. I worried for nothing! He came home and said he had an absolute blast. He made lots of new friends and after being home a few hours said he missed it and wanted to go back. I guess I better take my cooking to another level. He said he had the best french toast ever while he was there. That's pressure!

I took this picture right after he got back. I think his pack was half his weight!

Happy Father's Day to Brett last Sunday. This is how he spendt some time after church. You can tell that his little girls think daddy is the best--and so do the rest of us. He totally deserves the pampering. We are all so glad for daddy and everything he does for us! We love you!!


No comments: