Friday, February 20, 2009

Still loving the snow

I am so ready for spring! The kids, however, are still enjoying the cold snow!
I thought this was a cute picture of Kacie carrying her sled up the little hill outside our patio door. The drifts are just high enough to have made a perfect little hill for Nate and Kacie to sled down. I love that her hat is on over one eye and she doesn't even seem to notice.

At the top of the hill starting to go down, Kacie turns her head to say cheese to the camera.

I wanted to throw in this picture of Nate because it totally says Nate. This look on his face, crooked ears and classic Nate hair do are what make me smile every day! Love this guy!

5 comments:

Brigit said...

YEAH!!! I'm back. I have been missing your blog. Thanks for the invite. It looks like you guys have had a ton of fun the past couple of months. Zach looks so grown up in his braces!! Skiing looks so fun! AND, you guys are a darling couple. I love your prom dress.

Debi said...

I love that little guy too, give him a hug for me! He totally cracks me up! Love you Natey
And yes, I'm ready for spring too, I was ready last Nov.

Debbie said...

I sure miss the snow. Tell everyone hi. I miss you guys.

Alison said...

Love Kacie's one eyed smile! She is so cute, hat pulled down and all. And Nate looks like Zach to me in that picture. I love his hair, and his smile. Such a handsome boy!

Mist said...

Cute picturea and I am glad that someone out there is still loving the snow! :)