Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Break

We have been trying to make the best of all the snow we are getting. The kids had a fun time making snowmen and sledding behind the four-wheeler!
















Thank you Santa! Everyone had a great Christmas. We are so glad that Santa found our house this year and didn't leave anyone a lump of coal!





Never too old to sit on Santa's lap!

Our Nativity




Two cute shepherds!
We've had a pretty fun break so far with more fun to come hopefully. I think by the time they go back to school I will be more than ready! :)

3 comments:

Mist said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great Christmas! I love Bret's Shirt! Did he really read them? If he did he is the MAN in my book. I can't even get Wade to take me to the movie! Hey I am so glad that the white elephant worked out for you! That was so funny. We really had a great time with you guys. Thanks so much for comming over. It is so easy to get partied out durring the holidays. We loved having you over. You guys are great friends!!!! Lets get together again soon!

Alison said...

What a fun snow day! I love all the little snowmen in a row. And we loved the Christmas party at your house, it's always so good to see you guys! I really need a picture of Bev and that white elephant, it was hilarious! Thanks for having us all over. Glad you had happy holidays! Happy 2009!

DCAja said...

https://www.zippozip.com